Digital Transformation: Identifying and exploiting opportunities
Constant growth in tasks and new legal requirements combined with limited resources are forcing the public sector to increase effectiveness and efficiency. Digital transformation with its focus on process quality and transparency can be a solution approach. In addition to its numerous opportunities, however, it also offers considerable challenges. A qualified process management can help you to recognize and use opportunities.
Strong partner in process management
With the combination of many years of expertise, the use of established methods and standards, modern tools and a competent network, we are a strong partner in the field of process management.
We advise companies and public authorities in the areas of Business Process Management (BPM), Business Decision Management (BDM), digitisation and e-government. On the way to continuous improvement processes, we offer support in the analysis, modelling and optimisation of business and administrative processes. If required, we also create solutions for the targeted implementation of automation and workflow tools.
AIOS maps all services along the BPM life cycle
For your project we put together a team of qualified employees and a client-specific service portfolio adapted to the challenges and needs:
- process identification
- process documentation / process modelling (e.g. with BPMN 2.0)
- process analysis
- process simulation
- process optimization
- potential analysis in the area of process execution / process automation
- concepts for integration of workflow solutions
- integration of Decision Management (DMN 1.1)
- approaches for the integration of process mining
- federal information management (FIM) as a basis for e-government projects
- support in tool selection