Industry expertise and focus areas
In our focus areas we prefer to work in small, highly specialised teams.
Many years of experience have enabled our experts to build up special industry expertise for clients in health care, public administration, in particular federal and state authorities, as well as the non-profit sector.
We have bundled our expertise and experience in a range of consulting boutiques.
Tax Advisory Services
- Efficient and client-oriented preparation of financial statements, tax declaration and advisory as well as accounting for young and medium-sized companies as well as demanding freelancers
- Advice on sophisticated tax structuring such as for foundations or corporate transactions
- Supporting accounting and tax departments of medium-sized companies to major international corporations with our expertise; at times assuming an interim Head of Tax function
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Initiation and comprehensive support of value-creating small and medium-sized business transactions and structurings specialised in language service providers (LSP) and the health care sector
- Advice on complex SME corporate successions ensuring a high level of transaction security in various industries; especially but not exclusively in the Berlin-Brandenburg region
- Sophisticated and complex business valuations for entrepreneurial initiatives and follow-up activities such as purchase price allocations or impairment tests especially in the non-commercial (particularly non-profit) and the health care sector
- Expert reviews such as impairment tests for assets in kind or assuming court arbitrator function
Business Intelligence & Commercial Process Design
- Sophisticated customised solutions for reporting and other functions in the commercial sector, such as planning, consolidation or individual data calculations on the basis of heterogeneous pre-systems including support in designing suitable processes
- Development and implementation of standardised business intelligence (BI) applications for the commercial sector, such as a certified consolidation solution, an integrated planning and forecasting application or a risk management tool, which are adapted to the client’s specific requirements
Organisation & Process Consulting
- Organizational Consulting for federal and state authorities and subsidiary bodies based on the methodological principles of the handbook for organisational studies and analysis of staffing needs (handbook issued by the German Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Office of Administration)
- Survey, modelling and optimization of processes for federal and state authorities as well as subsidiary bodies as well as advising on the conceptual challenges of process management and the implementation of e-government tasks, in particular in the area of Federal Information Management (FIM)